JOIN OUR TEAM OF INNOVATIVE THINKERS
NORBIT GROUP is continuously looking for talented and ambitious individuals, who are driven by performance and dedication within their field. Our highly skilled team of employees strives to translate market needs and expectations into cutting edge solutions. At the same time our engineers are pioneering groundbreaking innovations.
Working within the NORBIT GROUP each employee is given considerable scope in making decisions regarding his or her work. With this freedom comes the expectation to embrace our core values:
NORBIT has been uncovering possibilities from subsea to space since 1995, and as a part of our team we expect you to influence our future direction. If this sounds like a philosophy you’d like to take part in then we want to hear from you. We offer the opportunity for personal growth and a rewarding experience by joining the market leader.
Our door is open!
Hungry, Humble, Smart
Due to strong growth and increased project activity towards large international clients NORBIT expands the ITS team with several Embedded SW developers.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Electronics or similar, or bachelors degree with relevant experience.
- Experience with C, Linux and Python.
- Good English communication skills.
- Knowledge of GNU toolchain
Independent, curious, structured, creative, interested in domain knowledge, strong analytic abilities.
- Autonomy – excessive freedom to be creative
- Strong potential for growth. Personal development and influence on strategies and further development.
Some travelling must be expected
COO NORBIT ITS
Inquiries about the position:
COO NORBIT ITS : Asbjørn Dahl +47 458 68 187 / email@example.com