NORBIT’s factories have a strong history ‘s Electronic Manufacturing Services performs world class manufacturing in factories with a strong history dating back to the 1980s. NORBIT’s three factories, all located in Norway, each has a sharp focus on its´ unique core processes. With focus on world class manufacturing processes, we are proud to supply electronics into demanding markets including, Automotive, Medical, Defence, Energy, Marine and Subsea. With our unique experience, we continuously innovate and improve production processes in close collaboration with our R&D department and customers, enabling us to provide tailored and optimized processes.
Our fabric at Røros is actively seeking a Supply Chain Manager. This Manager will complement and be important in all phases of production scheduling, inventory control, purchasing of raw materials and production.
- Act as a subject matter expert in areas relating to the demand and supply elements of the supply chain.
- Collaborate with customers and sales colleagues to understand their needs and ensure high levels of product availability and customer service.
- Ensure routines are in place to deliver a smooth inbound supply of goods to support efficient warehouse activity.
- Work in partnership with the Operational teams to balance stock needs and operational space constraints.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements
- Assist logistics process for the development of inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment, and delivery, and claim returns.
- Keep customers and colleagues up to date on SCM processes.
- Personnel responsibility within purchasing and warehousing
- Bachelor or Master of Supply Chain, Logistics or Relevant Experience working with the Supply Chain.
- Preferable 5 plus years of experience in supply chain management, preferably operations, warehouse, manufacturing and purchasing leadership.
- Detailed understanding of the modern Supply Chain.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Extensive knowledge of stock forecasting and demand planning tools and techniques.
- Previously experience at a management level in supply chain, demand planning or stock forecasting management role.
- Good skills in Excel (statistics, reporting, etc.).
- Experience from ERP system
- Fluent English (written and oral)
Please enclose your CV, a cover letter, and your university transcripts at latest by October 31st. We have an ongoing screening and interview process, so we encourage you to send the application already now. This documentation can be submitted by clicking on the link below.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Inquiries about the position:
Supply Chain Director
Tel: 402 12 824
TEL: 464 22 643
Closing date: 31.10.2021