NORBIT Subsea delivers complex sonar systems consisting of bathymetric transceivers, interface units, GNSS receivers, LiDARs, and other subsea equipment. A member of the NORBIT Subsea team dedicates his workday to make sure we deliver quality work that satisfy our customers’ high expectations. Our team execute a variety of different activities to achieve this goal, and the most important tasks may include the following:
- Planning of orders, projects, and tasks
- Project/Product lead – responsible for the introduction of new products as well as maintenance of existing products in respective departments
- Superuser for our ERP system and other IT systems.
- Documentation – being responsible for an accurate technical documentation and work instructions
- Technical sales – responsible for leading specific sales initiatives and close orders
- B.Sc or M.Sc in electronics engineering, preferably with minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar project lead position
- Relevant experience and/or additional qualifications can compensate for lack of relevant formal education.
- A critical mindset
- Organized and meticulous
- Goal driven
- Quality proven
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Subsea domain experience
- Experience with programming
- Dedicated and highly competent colleagues
- A creative and informal environment that allows you to explore more
- Competetive salary conditions
- Insurance and pension plan
- Flexible working hours
Subsea designs and develops wideband multibeam sonars for hydrographic applications, forward-looking applications as well as advanced subsea leakage detection. Our solutions are based on the latest in analogue and digital signal processing and our products provide wide coverage monitoring combined with high sensitivity and accuracy. Subsea is part of the segment Oceans in NORBIT ASA.
NORBIT is a global provider of tailored technology to carefully selected niches. The company’s business is structured to address its key markets;
Oceans, offering tailored technology solutions to global maritime markets, Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS), offering connectivity solutions for traffic systems and truck applications,
and Product Innovation & Realization (PIR), offering R&D services and contract manufacturing to key customers.
All companies and employees in NORBIT share the same vision: To be recognized as world-class, enabling people to explore more.
NORBIT has a strong corporate culture inspired by great explorers. Deep domain knowledge from each segment ensures that innovations by NORBIT’s experienced R&D engineers are fully market driven. In-house manufacturing capabilities ensure good scalability and quality control, elements that are vital to further growth and expansions.
NORBIT is headquartered in Trondheim, Norway, with manufacturing facilities in Selbu, Røros and Trondheim, Norway and 12 offices and subsidiaries around the world.
Inquiries about the position:
+47 922 35 740
Service and Support Manager
+47 922 35 740
Closing date: 18.08.2021