The megatrend of digitalization creates need for tailored technology in almost any professional market vertical. NORBIT has vast experience with high-volume wireless low power devices and are aiming to capitalize on this by building a new sub segment taking a position in selected IoT niches. The IoT vertical will be a sub segment within our business unit ITS.
To manage the IoT business NORBIT are seeking a new Business Development Director IoT.
- Develop a strategy for NORBIT IoT business together with corporate management.
- Explore, prioritize, and select niches for NORIT to offer tailored technology and services.
- Contribute to M&A related activities within IoT.
- Manage and develop IoT business with focus on the Nordic region.
- Develop business models and partner strategy for cooperation with other relevant IoT companies.
- Commercial manager for IoT business.
- Manage the future IoT team together with “Technical Director IoT”.
- Support ITS tolling business development in the Nordic region.
- Experienced in sales and business development preferably within IoT related topics.
- Good presentation and communication skills, Norwegian and English.
- Commercial experience from projects.
- Good knowledge on IoT technologies and segments.
- Team management skills.
- or MSc., preferably technical.
- Target-driven commercial mindset.
- Strong understanding of and commitment to IoT sales targets.
- Proactive, analytical and market driven.
- Strong collaborative and managerial skills.
- High ethics following the best of business standards.
- Identifies with the corporate values.
- Hungry, humble, and smart
- Autonomy – excessive freedom to be creative.
- Strong potential for growth. Personal development and influence on strategies and further development.
Workplace is NORBIT Headquarters in Trondheim. Business Development Director IoT reports to the NORBIT ITS CEO with interfaces to Group CTO and Group CEO.
Inquiries about the position:
Frode Hepsø Johansson
+47 992 21 300
+47 993 01 868
Closing date ASAP